Ben Affleck is Recuperating
Ben Affleck, star of such hit movies as Gigli, Daredevil, and Boiler Room, was released from hospital after a nasty bout with a migraine. Yes, I said a migraine:(AP) Ben Affleck is said to be recuperating at home after being treated at a Cambridge hospital for a migraine attack.Many of you are probably asking, "What kind of pathetic asshole goes to a hospital for a migraine?" The answer to that is Ben Affleck, thank you very much.
According to his publicist, Affleck was treated for a migraine and released about two hours later.
I'm not going to be too harsh on Ben, anyone who suffers from migraines will tell you that they can be completely debilitating. You know what else is completely debilitating? Pinky slivers. I HATE getting pinky slivers, it makes it very hard to lift my cup of Earl Grey tea. And when I don't have my morning Earl Grey tea, I get migraines and become a royal bitch, and make people take me to hospital to waste the time of doctors who would rather treat real patients instead of sissy-boys who complain about getting migraines because they didn't get their morning Earl Grey tea.
Ben Affleck toughs it out
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home