Avril Lavigne STILL Rocks. For Sure
It seems as if my post on Avril Lavigne the other day didn't go over so well with a few of Mitchieville's faithful. I got lambasted with all sorts of negative comments, like, "Avril is a moron", and "Avril is a dwarf". These comments hurt the The Mayor, it made me cry.However, there was one girl that made The Mayor happy, and that girl is Courtney Hart, from an Avril Lavigne fan club site. Courtney is from Napanee, Ontario, just like Avril, and Courtney could quite possibly be Avril's biggest and bestest fan. For sure.
Courtney and I got to talking the other day and decided that it would be great fun if we had a pajama party. We thought it would be boffo if we ordered a pizza, play Avril songs all night long and talk about boys. So we did.
What fun we had, it was one of the best times of my life. I ate FIVE slices of pizza and drank FOUR cans of no-name cola. Courtney had TWO slices of pizza, TWO cans of no-name cola, and then she went to the washroom and stuck her fingers down her mouth and puked all over the floor. HAHAHA, that was so funny. I was like, "Ewwww, Oh my God!". She was like "I know, totally". But it was made funnier because Courtney had a pepperoni hanging out of her nose.
We listened to so many great Avril songs, we rocked and or rolled all night. First we started off by listening to the entire My Happy Ending album, followed by Under My Skin, which was like totally cool, like, oh my God. Then we got into some Let Go, and Courtney was like "Oh my God", and I was like "I so know".
Then we had this major pillow fight, it was not only funny, but it was totally cool, like oh my God. Courtney hit me in the face with a pillow and said, "oh my God", and I was like "Fi fi sho sho down the chain, byatch". That made Courtney laugh.
After the pillow fight which I like totally won, oh my God, we talked about boys until 3am. Courtney's parents were pissed, they said, "Hey buddy, you're 39, my daughter is 16, get the fuck out of here or I'll call the cops". I was like "Oh my God", and Courtney was like "Totally".
And that's the reason why Courtney ran away from home and is now living with me.
I know what you're thinking, you're thinking, "Oh my God". I only have one answer for you, and that's, "Like totally".
Labels: Avril Lavigne
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home