Have a Laugh and Save Your Life
Laughter truly is the best medicine, well, that and perkodan. Now, researchers at the Loma Linda University have concluded that not just laughter, but the anticipation of laughter, can make you feel better:
My father once said to me, "Son, all we can really do in life, when it comes right down to the nitty gritty, is help diminish people's secretions". Truer words have never been spoken.
I hope, nay, I pray, that I have helped, even in the smallest way, to diminish your secretions.
I'm a secretion diminisher
"The blood drawn from experimental subjects just before they watched the video had 27% more beta-endorphins and 87% more human growth hormone, compared to blood from the control group, which didn't anticipate the watching of a humorous video.Other than STD's, hunger, genocide, and an adulterer of a husband, is there anything humour can't cure?
The physiological effects of a single one-hour session viewing a humorous video has appeared to last up to 12 to 24 hours in some individuals," Berk noted, " while other studies of daily 30-minute exposure produces profound and long-lasting changes in these measures.
"Mirthful laughter diminishes the secretion of cortisol and epinephrine, while enhancing immune reactivity.And that's the reason people love to read Mitchieville: We diminish your secretions.
My father once said to me, "Son, all we can really do in life, when it comes right down to the nitty gritty, is help diminish people's secretions". Truer words have never been spoken.
I hope, nay, I pray, that I have helped, even in the smallest way, to diminish your secretions.
I'm a secretion diminisher
Labels: For Your Health, RESEARCH
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home