British Women Hate Their Bodies
This is such sad news, The Mayor hates to see people suffer:
On the bright side, if you're a woman and feel that you only have to lose 20 pounds to look spankingly delicious, then that's pretty obtainable, go for it, send me pics. However, if you're dropping the 20 because you think it's going to put you in the same league as Kelly Brook, then you're sadly mistaken.
I don't mean that in an insulting way, I'm just saying that we have to be realistic. Every guy can't look as good as, oh I don't know, Walter Matthau, and every woman can't be as beautiful as Kelly Brook. That's just the way life is.
However, thinking about your body every waking second is not healthy in the least. It may seem as if I'm repeating myself here, but, if you're a guy that has an overweight girlfriend or wife, you have to take control of the situation. Help her lose the weight, there are great benefits by doing so. For instance: If you have a girlfriend or wife that is fit, then you won't have to listen to her drone on for 6 hours a night about how fat she is. "I need to lose weight, these jeans make me look fat, Carbs are evil, Oprah diet this and Atkins diet that, blah blah fucking blah. Listening to that is 500 billion times worse than hell.
Get your girlie intestested in joining a gym, and if you can swing it, get her interested in gymnastics too. If your girl is fit, most likely she is also more flexible. That's an obvious benefit. If she's fit, she'll be more confident, which means you won't have to listen to endless blather about nothing for the rest of your miserable existance.
Now do you get it?
The tingling sensation you're feeling through your spine right now is the feeling one gets when he comes to the realization that great pearls of wisdom were just bestowed upon him. You're welcome.
I'll have more on this tomorrow
ONLY one in every fifty British women is happy with the shape of her body, a survey has found.
While Kelly Brook, the model, was considered to have the best British female body, most women wanted to lose an average of 19lb in weight.
On the bright side, if you're a woman and feel that you only have to lose 20 pounds to look spankingly delicious, then that's pretty obtainable, go for it, send me pics. However, if you're dropping the 20 because you think it's going to put you in the same league as Kelly Brook, then you're sadly mistaken.I don't mean that in an insulting way, I'm just saying that we have to be realistic. Every guy can't look as good as, oh I don't know, Walter Matthau, and every woman can't be as beautiful as Kelly Brook. That's just the way life is.
The survey of 5,000 women, conducted on behalf of Grazia, the magazine, found the average woman worries about her body every 15 minutes more frequently than men think about sex while 29 per cent worry about their size and shape every waking minute.That's a good thing I would think. You have a body, a soul, and a mind, all three need exercise, so thinking about how to improves ones body is necessary and healthy.
However, thinking about your body every waking second is not healthy in the least. It may seem as if I'm repeating myself here, but, if you're a guy that has an overweight girlfriend or wife, you have to take control of the situation. Help her lose the weight, there are great benefits by doing so. For instance: If you have a girlfriend or wife that is fit, then you won't have to listen to her drone on for 6 hours a night about how fat she is. "I need to lose weight, these jeans make me look fat, Carbs are evil, Oprah diet this and Atkins diet that, blah blah fucking blah. Listening to that is 500 billion times worse than hell.
Get your girlie intestested in joining a gym, and if you can swing it, get her interested in gymnastics too. If your girl is fit, most likely she is also more flexible. That's an obvious benefit. If she's fit, she'll be more confident, which means you won't have to listen to endless blather about nothing for the rest of your miserable existance.
Now do you get it?
The tingling sensation you're feeling through your spine right now is the feeling one gets when he comes to the realization that great pearls of wisdom were just bestowed upon him. You're welcome.
I'll have more on this tomorrow
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home