Do You Know How I Know You're Gay?
Now there's a website dedicated to the "Do you know how I know you're gay" schtick. Ykhikyg allows folks to drop by and add to their growing list of rips and burns. Some of the funnier lines I read were:
because you told me you saved ten dollars on a pair of shoesOkay, maybe they aren't that funny, but it doesn't mean it couldn't be funny with the right burns attached to the question.
because you own a shitzu/poodle/chiuaha/cock-a-poo. Those dogs are gay and you are gay by association.
because you've dated this girl for a year and haven't gotten laid 'cause "you really love her"
because you turned down football tickets because it was too cold
What would The Mayor say if asked, "Do you know how I know you're gay?"
Because every time I talk to you, you stare at my lips.
You've seen Rent. Three times.
You stick up for Heath Ledger when someone calls him gay.
You accessorize. Fag.
You took Dramatic Arts in school, and passed with honours.
You turned down a steak and whiskey for a salad and a wine cooler.
You vote Liberal.
You tell everyone to *shush* when Barry Manilow comes on the radio.
You can name 14 different cappuchino's on a Starbucks menu board.
You'd rather have pineapple on your pizza than pepperoni.
You vacation in France.
You own a cat.
You drink diet Fresca.
When you were running for your cab you slipped and sprained your ankle.
You own a Swatch watch.
You don't visit Mitchieville at least 4 times a day. Trust me, that speaks volumes about your fagadociousness.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home