Guess the Trunk
It looks familiar, doesn't it? You know you've seen that trunk before, but where, pray tell? Was it on TV, in a movie, sliding up and down a greasy pole at the Lancaster Arms Strippatorium and Cajun Grill?I'll tell you one thing; if you ever saw something as fine as that sliding up and down a greasy pole, you would end up licking that greasy pole, you filthy animal. I wouldn't blame you though, I'd encourage your animal-like behaviour. As the Lord himself once said, "Let he who hasn't licked a greasy pole that a stripper just slid down, cast the first stone".
Admittedly, it's not the best trunk shot I've ever graced these pages with. Admittedly, I could have gone a different route and shown a picture of a hot woman in a g-string, but somehow I think you might not have respected me as much. And if I can't get the respect from faceless strangers who I will never meet in my life, then I don't want to live.
I found this pic on Use My Computer, a site which has quickly become one of my faves.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home