Guess the Blogger
In the words of my drunken uncle Charlie, "Humina humina humina, I'll take two!"I suppose by now that anyone who has showed up to grace these pages is familiar with the game *Guess the Trunk*. It might very well be the only game, next to MENSA Friday, that people actually look forward to. I know this because people email me and say "I look forward to Guess the Trunk". That is what we call in the detective business, "the proof".
Well, out with Guess the Trunk and in with Guess the Rack. Maybe I'll switch over from trunk to rack every so often to keep everything fresh and interesting.
Today's rackage comes from one of the bloggers on my sidebar, and I'll tell you straight out that it isn't Scott from LMNOP. I've seen Scott's rack, and it looks nothing like this one in the picture. As a matter of fact, Scott's rack looks more like a dish rack, whatever the hell that means.
The picture is a little dark, so it's very hard to see the furniture in the background, but if I'm not mistaken, those are a pair of Venetian blinds in the background. And if I may be so bold, they are an incredible pair of Venetian blinds. I'm sure you're thinking the same thing I am right now, you probably want to walk up to those Venetian blinds and bury your face in them. Right?
Really? You want to bury your face in her Venetian blinds? Wow, you are one sick fuck, see you in hell, pervert.
Anyhoo, any guesses?
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home