Hippie Wisdom
My Mercedes is in the garage ... too many bicycle spokes in the radiator for me to fix, so I am forced to take the bus. The Night Bus actually. Toronto, the City of Light, has an extensive and progressive system of public transit, unrivalled across North America. Only progressive countries, such as Libya and the Sudan have better systems of public transit.
Anyway, I digress. I am frequently inconvenienced by my activist work, and having to ride the Night Bus at five AM is but a small thing in my tireless campaign for social justice. In this simple humility for the cause, I remind myself of Ghandi.
This morning, I was impressed by the Diversity on the Bus. I got to sit in a seat that had a pillar rising up where my right leg should have been placed. Obviously, this is a spot reserved for Right-Legless-Canadians. It was a great place to sit, with plenty of left-leg room. There was no sticker reserving the seat for these Oppressed-Canadians, which is evidence of spending cutbacks by Mike Harris and his evil white male earth rapist junta that brutally slashed social spending.
At the back of the bus, sat a Gangbanger-Canadian. He was angry about the lack of opportunity in this racist shithole of a country. As a sign of protest, he wore a white leather jacket embossed with a re-occuring theme of the Ace of Spades. His eyes were bloodshot, and he was forced to massage his penis through his pants because of Mike Harris and his budget cutbacks. He listened to some loud progressive Hip Hop tune that spoke of tolerance, diversity, and mutual respect. His head bobbed in sympathy to the rich ghetto beat, broken only when he paused to spit onto the floor, or change tempo in the stroking of his male member.
As for the rest of the people on the bus, well, they were tired and had jobs. What sort of social parasite has a job? This is based on the racist concept that ability and effort should be rewarded. Anti-Socialist Seal Murdering Garbage! Why should these sleepy people in the tired blue jeans have a job when the noble Looter-Canadian does not have access to this same opportunity? It is unfair. What makes people with jobs so special that they get jobs? The logic eludes me. I think that jobs should be an entitlement. The angry Gangbanger Canadian should have access to a job, too. He has no ability, and that should not stand against him.
The last sort of person on the bus was the bus driver. Another Hitler in Training, eagerly investing his money in a Sugar Plantation in a Slave State. I did not even have to know a single fact about this despot handed a life of comfort and priviledge as he drove the Night Bus on the Wednesday Morning shift. Using my Hippie Wisdom I could prejudge a politically correct opinion about this tyrant whose only claim to the job opportunity of bus driver was that he had the ability to drive a bus. He probably thought he deserved to drive the darn bus just because he had some sort of education, some training, and a good driving record. Bah.
I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this.
Anyway, I digress. I am frequently inconvenienced by my activist work, and having to ride the Night Bus at five AM is but a small thing in my tireless campaign for social justice. In this simple humility for the cause, I remind myself of Ghandi.
This morning, I was impressed by the Diversity on the Bus. I got to sit in a seat that had a pillar rising up where my right leg should have been placed. Obviously, this is a spot reserved for Right-Legless-Canadians. It was a great place to sit, with plenty of left-leg room. There was no sticker reserving the seat for these Oppressed-Canadians, which is evidence of spending cutbacks by Mike Harris and his evil white male earth rapist junta that brutally slashed social spending.
At the back of the bus, sat a Gangbanger-Canadian. He was angry about the lack of opportunity in this racist shithole of a country. As a sign of protest, he wore a white leather jacket embossed with a re-occuring theme of the Ace of Spades. His eyes were bloodshot, and he was forced to massage his penis through his pants because of Mike Harris and his budget cutbacks. He listened to some loud progressive Hip Hop tune that spoke of tolerance, diversity, and mutual respect. His head bobbed in sympathy to the rich ghetto beat, broken only when he paused to spit onto the floor, or change tempo in the stroking of his male member.
As for the rest of the people on the bus, well, they were tired and had jobs. What sort of social parasite has a job? This is based on the racist concept that ability and effort should be rewarded. Anti-Socialist Seal Murdering Garbage! Why should these sleepy people in the tired blue jeans have a job when the noble Looter-Canadian does not have access to this same opportunity? It is unfair. What makes people with jobs so special that they get jobs? The logic eludes me. I think that jobs should be an entitlement. The angry Gangbanger Canadian should have access to a job, too. He has no ability, and that should not stand against him.
The last sort of person on the bus was the bus driver. Another Hitler in Training, eagerly investing his money in a Sugar Plantation in a Slave State. I did not even have to know a single fact about this despot handed a life of comfort and priviledge as he drove the Night Bus on the Wednesday Morning shift. Using my Hippie Wisdom I could prejudge a politically correct opinion about this tyrant whose only claim to the job opportunity of bus driver was that he had the ability to drive a bus. He probably thought he deserved to drive the darn bus just because he had some sort of education, some training, and a good driving record. Bah.
I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this.
Labels: Hippie Wisdom
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home