All is Well in Our Public Schools
For a while I was very worried that all was not right in our public schools. I thought, incorrectly, that our children were not being taught the necessary skills to survive in life, that the school system was somehow *brainwashing* our kids. I could not have been more wrong.
Principal Kwame T'Lufu of the Eastridge Public School invited me to be a spectator at their weekly *Celebrate Cultural Diversity* workshop. What a spankingly wonderful time I had this afternoon, what an absolute treat it turned out to be.
The first thing that struck me when I entered Eastridge, was the many signs plastered on the walls of the school. There were signs telling the kids to celebrate diversity, be a friend of mother earth and visit David Suzuki dot org (he's Canada's favourite socialist), say no to bullies, tell a person from a different creed or colour that you can feel their pain. There was not one sign promoting anything to do with the *classic* studies that were forced upon us when we were children.
Principal T'Lufu explained to me that the three R's, reading, writing and arithmetic, have been replaced by three new R's; Racism studies, Religion of Mother Earth, and Respecting anything that doesn't involve the white man. This is especially good for me, considering that I really hate white people.
Before today, I never really knew how racist and intolerant your children were. For a school to have this many ongoing programs celebrating diversity, promoting equality of the races, and cultural events, that must mean that racism is systemic within the white community. Boo whitey.
White children must harbour an awful lot of hate towards every other race than their own, because Principal M'Lufu has scheduled anti-racism events for 2 hours a day for the next 75 years.
You should be happy and proud to know that your public schools are feeding your children a steady diet of cultural diversity. Hooray for tolerance!
Principal Kwame T'Lufu of the Eastridge Public School invited me to be a spectator at their weekly *Celebrate Cultural Diversity* workshop. What a spankingly wonderful time I had this afternoon, what an absolute treat it turned out to be.
The first thing that struck me when I entered Eastridge, was the many signs plastered on the walls of the school. There were signs telling the kids to celebrate diversity, be a friend of mother earth and visit David Suzuki dot org (he's Canada's favourite socialist), say no to bullies, tell a person from a different creed or colour that you can feel their pain. There was not one sign promoting anything to do with the *classic* studies that were forced upon us when we were children.
Principal T'Lufu explained to me that the three R's, reading, writing and arithmetic, have been replaced by three new R's; Racism studies, Religion of Mother Earth, and Respecting anything that doesn't involve the white man. This is especially good for me, considering that I really hate white people.
Before today, I never really knew how racist and intolerant your children were. For a school to have this many ongoing programs celebrating diversity, promoting equality of the races, and cultural events, that must mean that racism is systemic within the white community. Boo whitey.
White children must harbour an awful lot of hate towards every other race than their own, because Principal M'Lufu has scheduled anti-racism events for 2 hours a day for the next 75 years.
You should be happy and proud to know that your public schools are feeding your children a steady diet of cultural diversity. Hooray for tolerance!
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home