Paris hates the homeless
According to the ever reliable City Rag, Paris Hilton has become an employer for bums:

When the inevitable happens, and a bum throws a can of root-beer and smashes in a paparazzi's skull, then it will become serious. Not for us, of course, we'll be too busy laughing at the bad fortunes of people like Paris and Britney, all the while saying "I knew that was going to happen, freakin' Hollyweird douchebags".

"We gave a homeless man $20 to throw soda at the paparazzi" "Britney Spears does it all the time!"Unlike the folks who created Bum Fights, I'm sure that Paris and Britney won't be arrested for getting homeless people to break the law for them.
When the inevitable happens, and a bum throws a can of root-beer and smashes in a paparazzi's skull, then it will become serious. Not for us, of course, we'll be too busy laughing at the bad fortunes of people like Paris and Britney, all the while saying "I knew that was going to happen, freakin' Hollyweird douchebags".
Labels: Paris Hilton
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home