I should have done this earlier
I'm going to be blogging all weekend, there will be no rest in Mitchieville for the next few days. Generally I don't do an awful lot of blogging on the weekends, but this weekend I'm going to be like a man possessed. I'm going to try to type out 300 posts in the next two days. You just watch me, I'll do it, damn you.
For now though, I'd like to open up the comment section to my fellow Mitchievillians. If you have a link or a favourite site you'd like to share with the group, please leave it for all the world to see. Sharing is good for the soul, you will sleep well tonight knowing that you have taken something you cherish and donated it for our consumption. If you decide that you don't want to share, that tells me a lot about you. It tells me that you are a communist, and I have no time or energy to waste on a bunch of commie pinheads.
So let's get sharing, shall we? If you have a personal website that I don't know about, feel free to submit it. Submit anything, I don't care what it is, as long as it's not pornorific, I could do without that.
For now though, I'd like to open up the comment section to my fellow Mitchievillians. If you have a link or a favourite site you'd like to share with the group, please leave it for all the world to see. Sharing is good for the soul, you will sleep well tonight knowing that you have taken something you cherish and donated it for our consumption. If you decide that you don't want to share, that tells me a lot about you. It tells me that you are a communist, and I have no time or energy to waste on a bunch of commie pinheads.
So let's get sharing, shall we? If you have a personal website that I don't know about, feel free to submit it. Submit anything, I don't care what it is, as long as it's not pornorific, I could do without that.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home