MENSA question #63
It's Fri with a *Y* day, the third best day of the week. If you're at work right now you're probably day-dreaming, day-dreaming about leaving work and frolicking in a meadow, or dreaming that you're on some beautiful Caribbean beach, or even thinking about leaving work and going to the Hard Rock Cafe and getting toastie. What lovely thoughts, however, it's not going to happen, sunshine, it's time to taste the bitter reality we call life. Smarten up or you'll lose your job, they don't pay you to day-dream, they pay you to be productive.
It's time to get your mind in shape, it's time for MENSA Friday.
Last week, Doug, from parts unknown, although I'm certain he's from Calgary, got the MENSA question correct. Doug is a smart guy, you people could learn alot from him. I suggest emailing him with any question you might have about any subject. If I know Doug like I think I know Doug, he'll be happy to spend countless hours a week helping you solve your petty and trivial questions.
This weeks MENSA question might prove to be somewhat hard, then again it might just be the easiest question I've given you so far. Time will tell, oh yes, time will indeed tell.
Let's do it!
Anyway, leave your answers in the comment box, and I'll check back periodically to make fun of your ridiculous suggestions.
This is the bestest Friday ever!
It's time to get your mind in shape, it's time for MENSA Friday.
Last week, Doug, from parts unknown, although I'm certain he's from Calgary, got the MENSA question correct. Doug is a smart guy, you people could learn alot from him. I suggest emailing him with any question you might have about any subject. If I know Doug like I think I know Doug, he'll be happy to spend countless hours a week helping you solve your petty and trivial questions.
This weeks MENSA question might prove to be somewhat hard, then again it might just be the easiest question I've given you so far. Time will tell, oh yes, time will indeed tell.
Let's do it!
A man was on holiday in Spain with his wife. The police were called, because his wife had fallen to her death from a 9th floor balcony. The policeman was suspicious after her had examined their belongings: he said, "I believe that this will be a murder case."Very interesting, is it not? Are the wheels turning? Are you so curious that now the question is starting to eat away at your brain? Is the question so consuming that you can't think of anything else but a possible answer? Ya, sure it is.
Why did he say that?
Anyway, leave your answers in the comment box, and I'll check back periodically to make fun of your ridiculous suggestions.
This is the bestest Friday ever!
Labels: MENSA Friday
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home