MENSA Question 15
Last Friday I posted a MENSA question that proved to be so popular that I have decided to post a question every Friday. Is that not the most exciting thing you have ever heard in your life? Does it not make you fidgety in your groinial region? Sure it does, lie to your family, lie to your friends, but do NOT lie to The Mayor.
This is a pretty tough question, so I'll type it really, really slowly.
I'll post the correct answer sometime tomorrow, please feel free to leave your answer/guess in the comment box.. Yes Doug, this means you.
This is a pretty tough question, so I'll type it really, really slowly.
Can you decipher this famous quotation by J. Abbot? To make it slightly more difficult, the spacings of the words have been removed, although the anagram of each word is in the correct sequential place in the sentence. The line endings shown here may not coincide with word endings.Good luck with that, I couldn't even understand the question.
Ahdlicacnsakadt
ushaonsnueosqit
ttahtehtswiesn
matoncnasarewn.
I'll post the correct answer sometime tomorrow, please feel free to leave your answer/guess in the comment box.. Yes Doug, this means you.
Labels: MENSA Friday
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home