Joaquin Phoenix is insane
He might not be to the point where he thinks he's receiving radio transmissions from Pluto through his tinfoil hat, but he's mere seconds away:During an interview with the Associated Press at the movie's L.A. premiere on Friday night, Phoenix asked the reporter: "Do I have a large frog in my hair? . . . Something's crawling out of my scalp."I think what the reporter should have asked was "Do you prefer an 8x10 padded room, or the 11x14 padded room?".
When the reporter assured Phoenix he "looked great," the actor replied, "No, but I feel it. I'm not worried about the looks. I'm worried about the sensation of my brain being eaten . . . What did you ask me?"
For some reason the thing that disturbs me the most, is not that Phoenix asked if there was a frog in his hair, but asked if there was a *Big* frog in his hair.
Phoenix's publicist scoffed at the allegation that Phoenix is having a nervous breakdown, but anytime someone asks if there is a mammal or any type of amphibian crawling through their brain, that's a sure-fire sign that the person should be eating their food with rubber utensils.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home