Woman rapist sentenced to prison
Anything's possible, I suppose:
Unless the Norwegian woman looked like a can of Alpo, I can't for the life of me fathom what the *psychological difficulties* could be. Is he upset because he feels she was trying to steal his life juices? Perhaps he's in a huff because he thinks women find his penis irresistible. God, I really hate that. Maybe he would be prefer to play *throw the hot-dog down the Hershey highway*.
Rape is a serious issue and must be dealt with accordingly. However, having a Norwegian woman play your skin flute while you're sleeping shouldn't count as rape. It should viewed as a gift from God.
**To all Norwegian women, or any woman, I usually go to bed around 11.
HEAD over and check out this article.
The 24-year-old woman found guilty on Thursday of forcing sex on a sleeping man has been sentenced to eight months in prison by a Bergen court.If this happened to me, the first thing I would say to the woman upon waking up is, "Do you take VISA?".
The assault took place at a post-party gathering in a Bergen apartment on Sunday, Jan. 4, 2004. The woman admitted to taking the man's erect penis in her mouth but claimed that he was awake and approved.
The man awoke and became extremely upset and has had psychological difficulties as a result of the incident.
Unless the Norwegian woman looked like a can of Alpo, I can't for the life of me fathom what the *psychological difficulties* could be. Is he upset because he feels she was trying to steal his life juices? Perhaps he's in a huff because he thinks women find his penis irresistible. God, I really hate that. Maybe he would be prefer to play *throw the hot-dog down the Hershey highway*.
Rape is a serious issue and must be dealt with accordingly. However, having a Norwegian woman play your skin flute while you're sleeping shouldn't count as rape. It should viewed as a gift from God.
**To all Norwegian women, or any woman, I usually go to bed around 11.
HEAD over and check out this article.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home