Animals are nothing more than a bunch of stoners
I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't read it with my own beautiful, bloodshot, green eyes:
Since Meatball had a hard time holding the spliff, I'd often just give the good boy a giant super-toke. Yup, I'd just blow the cloud of noxious fumes down its face-hole.
After an hour or so, Meatball and I would be so messed up that we'd sit around watching Three's Company and eating Dorito's. Some times we'd get so wasted that we'd both eat kibbles from his dog dish. We didn't care, we were young and in love. Wait, I've said too much.
Meatball is dead now, he died of a heroin overdose. I miss the little bastard, but let's face it, dog's shoudn't shoot the moon, it's just not right.
RIP, Meatball. I love you.
Article which brought back happy, yet sad memories can be found here.
Half of the vets surveyed said they had treated domestic pets who appear to be suffering adverse effects of eating mood-enhancing drugs such as cannabis.Animals love to experiment, that much is true. I can't count the number of times my dog, Meatball, and I use to get stoned together.
The survey of 100 vets across Britain showed dogs are the most likely animals to fall victim to the deliberate or accidental effects of drugs.
Four cats and one budgie were also among the list of patients.
Since Meatball had a hard time holding the spliff, I'd often just give the good boy a giant super-toke. Yup, I'd just blow the cloud of noxious fumes down its face-hole.
After an hour or so, Meatball and I would be so messed up that we'd sit around watching Three's Company and eating Dorito's. Some times we'd get so wasted that we'd both eat kibbles from his dog dish. We didn't care, we were young and in love. Wait, I've said too much.
Scott Miller, the survey's consultant vet, said that while drugs such as cannabis rarely prove fatal for the pet, it can induce unpleasant side-effects such as vomiting, dizziness and temporary loss of movement.It also makes them laugh until they pee on the rug. I remember one time Meatball got so hopped up on skunk weed that he started dragging his sorry ass all over my new carpet. I laughed so hard I nearly vomited, and then Meatball started to laugh at me gagging. What a scene it must have been to see us laughing so hard that tears flowed down our faces.
Meatball is dead now, he died of a heroin overdose. I miss the little bastard, but let's face it, dog's shoudn't shoot the moon, it's just not right.
RIP, Meatball. I love you.
Article which brought back happy, yet sad memories can be found here.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home