Keep those puppies warm
As most of my tasteful, charming, and cultured readership know by now, The Mayor cares deeply about women's health. I have made it my duty to keep women informed with information pertaining to women's health and their bodies. When you feel good, I feel good, when you laugh, I laugh, when you get aroused, I nearly explode.Keeping in fashion with news pertaining to women's health, I'd like to introduce the women of Mitchieville to the heated bra:
The fluffy creation contains special pads filled with an eco-friendly gel that can be easily heated in a microwave or with a hot water bottle.I know most men that are reading this are probably pretty upset that I have the nerve to post something that will be detrimental to their viewing of women's chests when they have a nipply-on. Well, you need to stop being so sexist. Women's nipply's aren't your personal amusement park ride, you should spend more time reading the Bible and less time ogling women's breastisis.
The design also includes a furry boa designed to double as a winter scarf.
The bra, which comes only in white, also features a pendant shaped like a chilli pepper dangling on its front.
Heathens.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home