Stu, Carla and Me
Here's a pic, from left to right, of my brudda from a different baby mudda, Carla, and myself, The Mayor. Carla just had a baby 8 weeks ago, a beautiful girl named Lillian. She also has another beautiful little girl named Shannon.
As God is my witness, if you saw Carla, you would never think that she just popped out a baby a few weeks ago. She looks marvy. Her baby is so frickin' cute, what a little looker. The kid has such beautiful pudgy cheeks, you just want to pinch them. Of course you just can't go pinching a baby's cheek, that's cruel and slightly inhumane. What the hell's the matter with you people, we're talking about a baby here.
Anyway, back to Carla. I don't know Carla very well, we've seen each other maybe a dozen times or so, but I can tell you this; everytime I see her I like her more and more.
The Stu guy, he's a different story. I've known Stu for 25 years and I'll be perfectly honest, I can hardly stand him. He makes me sick. I'm not even sure why I bother going out with him every week to the bars. Oh ya, he's a freakin' chick magnet, now I remember. God love ya bro!
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home