Matt LeBlanc was in a horrible situation
Matt LeBlanc, who plays Joey on the show Friends, is not only an idiot on the show, but he's also an idiot in real life.
You just have to dig the holier-than-thou attitude these dumb shits pull AFTER they get caught with their hand in the proverbial cookie jar. "Oh my God, it was horrible, she was...nnnnnn..nnnnnnn.......naked!!!! "I've never seen such a lewd display in all my life, if only I had legs I would have ran out of there".
What a piece of work. Dumb as.
Matt LeBlanc, the pathetic liar.
Former FRIENDS star MATT LeBLANC has apologised to his wife and baby daughter for drunkenly groping a stripper during a wild night out.What line would that be? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it a job of a stripper to strip? And I've never in my life heard of anyone paying $54 for a lap dance. $20, that's it, possibly $25. I'm telling you right now that Joey got the platinum package, a dance and a rub and tug.
The stripper, who charges $54 (ã30) for a private dance, then "lured" LeBlanc into an adjoining room where she removed her black spandex clothing and sat on his lap.
LeBlanc, who has an 18-month-old girl, MARINA, with his wife MELISSA, tells British newspaper The Sun, "She was all over me. I was drinking and she was crossing the line strippers shouldn't normally cross.
"She was in my face, pushing her breasts into me, grabbing my hands to go all over her body".The horror! You were in a stripper bar and you paid $54 for a lap dance and this loose woman had the nerve to push her breasts in your face? She will never make it into the kingdom of God with behavior like that.
"I acted like a fool in allowing myself to be led astray and placed in such a horrible situation. I feel ashamed."The only thing he should be ashamed about is the fact that he's such a pathetic liar.
You just have to dig the holier-than-thou attitude these dumb shits pull AFTER they get caught with their hand in the proverbial cookie jar. "Oh my God, it was horrible, she was...nnnnnn..nnnnnnn.......naked!!!! "I've never seen such a lewd display in all my life, if only I had legs I would have ran out of there".
What a piece of work. Dumb as.
Matt LeBlanc, the pathetic liar.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home