Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Jessica Simpson #8

Many of you might not agree that Jessica Simpson should make The Mayor's top 10 sexiest women in the world list. Many of you might be stunned at my pick and think that Jessica Simpson is just far too generic. To this I respond by saying that you negative Nellies are all on drugs.

Look at her, damn you. Jessica Simpson is absolutely stunning. She is perfect in every way. Every nook and cranny of Jessica's body is so flawless that it actually defies description. Yet I'm going to give it the old College try anyway.

Let's start from the bottom and work our way up so you can see what I'm thinking. Take a hard close look at her legs. Have you ever seen a set of gams like that before in your life? Of course you haven't, if you said that you had, I would spit in your face and call you a filthy liar, cuz that's what you would be. If I was going to be squeezed to death, I'd pray to the Lord that it would be by Jessica's legs. No one on this planet has legs as shapely as Jessica's, no one.

She has a completely rock hard tummy, a personal fave of The Mayor. It's flat, it's so Saskatchewan that it makes me ill. And when I say ill, I mean turned on.

I'm not going to be rude and mention anything about her breasts, let's just say that they are in fact real, and that anyone who even looks at them has been blessed. Perfect.

Jessica Simpson has a face that I could kiss all night. Angels are nothing more than dirt pigs when you compare them to my doll Jessica. Her face could light up New York, she's sparkling, adorable, sensational, an absolutely beautiful specimen.

Jessica Simpson has no body fat. None. Zero. Ziltch. Nada. Yet, she is stacked in all the right places, perfectly stacked I might add. Her arms, her neck, her back, all perfect. Her hair, her feet, her ears, her bowels, all perfect. I'm sure even her liver is perfect.

Now let's flip her over, shall we?

I watched a show that Jessica Simpson was on a few weeks ago, and when she walked off the set I wasn't sure if her ass was wiggling or her butt was chewing Chicklet's. You could certainly bounce quarters of those cheeks. If there's any woman with a more beautiful ass in all the world, The Mayor hasn't seen it. And believe me when I say, I've seen every female ass in the world, twice.

I love her, I'm not afraid to say it. I'm proud that she made my top ten list, she passed with flying colours. If there's one thing in life that I'm certain about, is that one day I will meet Jessica Simpson, and that we are going to have children together. We already have, in my mind.

Labels: Hollyweirdo's, jessica simpson

posted by The Mayor at 12:35 AM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • Media control of your mind is good.
  • Eye candy
  • The Drug War
  • China: Our *tolerant friends*
  • Matt LeBlanc was in a horrible situation
  • Kelly Brook #9
  • Tongue-arific
  • Illuminati News and Views, Aug.11, 2005
  • Riddle you this, again
  • Can you feel the pain?
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count