Angelina Jolie sputters out sentence fragments
I told her, I said, "Angelina, babes, you were not put on this earth to talk, you were put on this earth for the viewing pleasure of all men, and 72% of women". That's what I said, I did, go ask her if you don't believe me. I also told her to fix her hair, she's looking a little too ragamuffin for me lately.
Anyway, she's in the news:
I think it's time that I install a radio controlled voice box in Angelina's throat, because quite frankly, she's not cutting it when she opens her yap.
A reporter could ask her a question and I could over-ride her voice and say "Yes, I believe the most important thing right now, in order to achieve world peace, is to disarm Iran". All she would have to do is move those sexy lips of hers, that's it. Who cares that she would look like a Japanese movie with English voice-overs, at least she would have a semblance of intelligence. Hey, that kinda rhymed, stop me, I'm rapping again.
Star Magazine
Anyway, she's in the news:
Angelina Jolie has been given Cambodian citizenship by its king, Nordom Sihamoni. Jolie is a regular visitor to Cambodia and adopted her son, Maddox, who was an orphan there. Jolie intends to donate a generous sum to build a wildlife sanctuary there. "I would be honored, I think. I would certainly be thrilled," Angelina told reporters when the idea of citizenship was approached last year.I would be honoured, I think? Could she really have said that?
I think it's time that I install a radio controlled voice box in Angelina's throat, because quite frankly, she's not cutting it when she opens her yap.
A reporter could ask her a question and I could over-ride her voice and say "Yes, I believe the most important thing right now, in order to achieve world peace, is to disarm Iran". All she would have to do is move those sexy lips of hers, that's it. Who cares that she would look like a Japanese movie with English voice-overs, at least she would have a semblance of intelligence. Hey, that kinda rhymed, stop me, I'm rapping again.
Star Magazine
Labels: Angelina Jolie
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home