Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Breasts, and my weekend

The Telegraph has an interesting article today, but instead of commenting on the actual story, I'm going to copy and paste the relevant parts, and then talk about my weekend instead of talking about the story.
The breasts of Britain's women have grown by a cup-size in the past decade and could be changing the shape of the female spine, according to new research.

An average bra size of 34B 10 years ago has increased to a 36C across this country and Australasia, the bra manufacturer Bendon has discovered.
I had such a great weekend, from start to finish. You already know that I went to see the Argo's play at the Rogers Center in Toronto Friday night, so I won't bother you with any more details about that. Saturday though, Saturday was fantastic.
Experts suggested that the increase was due in part to the popularity of breast enhancement, and fitted into a pattern of women gradually getting bigger.
I went camping Saturday night with my friend, and I'm telling you right now that it was one of the best nights I've had in ages. She is so soft and cuddly and beautiful, I love hanging out with her. At one point we were talking about relationships, and she asked me how come I have trouble settling down with women. So I told her that the first three months with a woman I enjoy, but shortly after that I get to the point where I just want to smack them up side the head with the base of a lamp. She gets my humour, so unlike Mary Anne Wonderful, she didn't phone the cops or say that I'm perpetuating violence against women, or some shit like that. She said to me, "3 months, eh? I guess I still have a good 2 and half more to go then before the lamp comes after me". That's funny shit.

That's the #1 thing I look for in a woman, someone who is funny, someone who loves to laugh. God damn, she is so cute.
Bendon also found that more than half of women were wearing ill-fitting bras, despite publicised information that this caused back pain and other problems.
I can't give any more details out about Saturday because I'm under a strict gag order. She'd kill me if she knew I kiss and told. So I'm not going to say that she is a great kisser, because that would be kissing and telling. I will tell you this though, if I did kiss her, she would definitely be a great, great, great kisser.
She said that bigger breasts could lead to a flattening of the upper spine. However, the right bra could alleviate back and neck pain.
On Sunday, I went to my best friends house for a party to celebrate his 40 years on this earth. I'm telling you, I've been so blessed in my life to have such great friends, but in particular, my best friend, Joe. He is the all time classic guy. When we were babies, my mom and Joe's ma use to take walks together and push us around in the stroller. So I can honestly say that we've known each other our whole lives.

I've often heard that women don't have a lot of old friends, they usually have current friends, where as guys have many old friends from childhood that they still hang out with, or keep in touch with. I think that's true, I think men generally hold onto friendships longer than women.

Anyway, Joe's party was great, my friends are great, you're great, I'm great, and hell, even Mary Anne Wonderful is great.

Speaking of Mary Anne Wonderful, I'm going to post an email she sent me yesterday. She's a very angry and upset woman. That means that one day I'll probably marry her.

posted by The Mayor at 5:11 PM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • Adrianna Lima #7
  • Angelina Jolie sputters out sentence fragments
  • Football and Unions
  • Jessica Simpson #8
  • Media control of your mind is good.
  • Eye candy
  • The Drug War
  • China: Our *tolerant friends*
  • Matt LeBlanc was in a horrible situation
  • Kelly Brook #9
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count