Aishwarya Rai #10
Over the next ten days, I am going to share with you, my tasteful readership, who I think are the 10 sexiest women on the planet.I have been told by many people, generally homely folks, that beauty is subjective, whatever the hell that means, still, I feel it is my duty to beautify the pages of Mitchieville with what I think are simply outstanding pounds of human flesh.
It wasn't easy picking out just 10 beautiful women for my list, as a matter of fact, it was damn near impossible. I agonized over it, I pounded my fist on my mahogany desk out of frustration, I developed an ulcer. I stayed up many nights pouring over the lists that I compiled, I went over every detail, every line on every woman's face. The power of Christ compelled me though, I was out-of-body, I got enraged. I.Was.An.Animal. Yet, I persevered, I made it out alive, and here's what I came up with.
At #10, is Aishwarya Rai. She may not be a household name in North America, but she is a mega-star in Bollywood. Aishwarya has starred in 24 films in the last 7 years, and truth be told I haven't seen one of them. I would have checked out every one of them if the theatres had muted the sound, you know what I mean, Indian movies are un-watchable.
Aishwarya could easily have been my #1 pick, she's that beautiful. She has the most incredible, full lips of anyone on this planet, a face of an angel, and the body that is pretty damn near perfect. She is hotter than Chicken Mahanwala, and more delicious than a plate of Tandoori and Biryani. When Aishwarya smiles, I completely melt. She is the type of woman that you would give stuff back to even though you didn't even steal it in the first place.
Google image her, have a look at some more of her pictures, and you'll see why Aishwarya made my top 10 list.
I love her, I want to buy her a sheepdog, she's that delicious. If I could stroke her hair, even knowing that if I did that 5 burly Indian cops would beat my face in with a golfclub, I'd do it anyways, even though I'd be spitting out teeth like Chicklets for the next week.
Aishwarya Rai, a Goddess.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home