Kelly Brook #9
My good readership, I'd like you to meet Kelly Brook. Kelly, I'd like you to meet my readership. Shhhhhhh, Kelly, don't say a word, it's better that way. No talkie.She's # 9 on my list, but could easily be #1 in my heart. Born in Chatham England, this 25 year old drop dead gorgeous model/actress was put on this earth by our Lord and Saviour to make ugly women upset and jealous.
You may not find Kelly sexy, but that's okay, it's good to know that you have come to grips with your homosexuality.
She is simply outstanding, something that my dreams dream about. Even insane Jihadi's don't want to kill her.
Take a look at her face again, just nod your head, you know what I'm talking about.
When you go to bed tonight you will dream about her, it's impossible not to.
If she asked me to rob a 7/11, not only would I do that for her, but I'd also kill the clerk, hoping that might impress her.
For hundreds of more pics, visit Kelly Brook.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home