Illuminati News and Views, Aug.11, 2005
Fenris reads this interesting periodical called Illuminati News and Views. He keeps it under his blotter at his desk. I like it because it is informative and strangely accurate. Here are a few bits from it. I hope you enjoy how these prove astrology is as much a science as physics.Cancer used as weapon to destroy Liberals in United States Our operatives, using our advanced technology, have brought the Supreme Court into the control of Archon Bush. The resisters on the court now realize they can be killed within two weeks by fast acting cancers. If they want to live, they must obey the Archons. This is good news!
Sargon’s note: This is certainly what I alluded to in the January 2003 edition of Sargon’s Astrology Magazine in the article Pluto transit Sagittarius. I was so right about this! Of course, I also uber-guessed the fall of the Main Stream media by scandal (Rather) as well. Certainly the speedy execution of the Jennings mouthpiece has been noted by the Clintonistas.
I, Sargon the Magnificent, dicated this to my scribe, ikthis
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home