Are you having a shitty day?
Tired of having shitty days? Putting up with dullards, trolls, illiterati, overlords, or just the common crackpate serving eunuch?
I know I am. And I know that you are. It is time to step up to a brighter reality, a brighter future, and that brightness comes from gold! Let increased money be your reward for being a happier person!
Well, your message of salvation is here!
Let Sargon the Magnificent introduce you to the powers and pleasures of Hypnotic Astrology for Financial Gain a new introductory seminar being sponsored by the Fenris Badwulf School of Telemarketing Excellence.
If you are on our mailing list, you only pay half of the seminar price!
Stop being a turd! Unleash the forbidden powers of the occult and become rich!
Hurry! Rush to the telephone with your credit card! Send us money! Seats are limited!
I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this filled with enthusiasm and gloating over my new found riches!
I know I am. And I know that you are. It is time to step up to a brighter reality, a brighter future, and that brightness comes from gold! Let increased money be your reward for being a happier person!
Well, your message of salvation is here!
Let Sargon the Magnificent introduce you to the powers and pleasures of Hypnotic Astrology for Financial Gain a new introductory seminar being sponsored by the Fenris Badwulf School of Telemarketing Excellence.
If you are on our mailing list, you only pay half of the seminar price!
Stop being a turd! Unleash the forbidden powers of the occult and become rich!
Hurry! Rush to the telephone with your credit card! Send us money! Seats are limited!
I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this filled with enthusiasm and gloating over my new found riches!
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home