Pamela Anderson marries Tommy Lee...again
I'm going to need an abacus soon to keep track of how many times this has happened, but Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee are getting hitched again.
I have to admit, I really like Pam Anderson, and it has nothing to do with her ginormous breasts. I'm kidding, of course it has to do with her ginormous breasts, why else would someone possibly like her, because of her acting abilities and her brain? C'mon, get real.
Most people live by the adage "once bitten, twice shy", but not Pammy, she goes by the adage "hit me once, shame on me, hit me twice, shame on me, hit me three times, shame on me".
The next time Pamela Anderson is mentioned on the pages of Mitchieville, rest assured it will be a link to the new sex video her and Tommy made that they didn't want released.
July 19, 2005 -- PAMELA Anderson is hoping her third wedding with Tommy Lee will be the charm. Lee, who has already walked down the aisle twice with Anderson popped the question again on Friday at the Palms Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.Although I've been married five times, I at least have the decency to never have married the same woman twice, let alone three times. Sure, I'm a glutton for punishment, but I'm not a glutton for punishment from the same broad over and over again.
I have to admit, I really like Pam Anderson, and it has nothing to do with her ginormous breasts. I'm kidding, of course it has to do with her ginormous breasts, why else would someone possibly like her, because of her acting abilities and her brain? C'mon, get real.
Most people live by the adage "once bitten, twice shy", but not Pammy, she goes by the adage "hit me once, shame on me, hit me twice, shame on me, hit me three times, shame on me".
The next time Pamela Anderson is mentioned on the pages of Mitchieville, rest assured it will be a link to the new sex video her and Tommy made that they didn't want released.
Labels: Pamela Anderson
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home