Teacher is hot, student is a loser
This teacher is being charged with having sex with her 14 year old student. First I want to enroll in whatever school this most delicious teacher teaches at, then I want to shake the paw of the 14 year old kid that she sexed up, then I want to strangle the idiots that arrested this babe.Trust me, if we had more teachers who looked, and acted like this, we would have no delinquent students. She should be given a medal.
TAMPA, Fla. - A teacher will claim she was insane due to emotional stress and did not know right from wrong when she had sex numerous times with a 14-year-old student, her attorney said Monday.Do you know how many cougar bars I have to troll just to find some drunken specimen who looks 1/80th as good as this morsel? And just to sweeten the pot, and to drive a nail in my heart, the chick's a lunatic. She's perfect.
"What teacher in her right mind would do something like this?" attorney John Fitzgibbons said after a brief hearing for his client, Debra Lafave, a middle-school reading teacher.What kind of teacher? I'll tell you, a teacher that every boy in the universe wants to have. Geesh, idiot.
"To place an attractive young woman in that kind of hell hole is like putting a piece of raw meat in with the lions," said Fitzgibbons. "I'm not sure she would survive."Fenris, fetch me this insane woman and bring her to the Schickengruber Institute for immediate Re-Education. I promise you that I'll fix her little red wagon.
The boy told investigators he and the teacher had sex in a classroom, her house and once in a vehicle while his 15-year-old cousin drove. He said Lafave told him her marriage was in trouble and that she was aroused by the fact that having sex with him was not allowed.Okay, I'm going to kill myself now. I do have a question though. What the hell is the matter with this kid? He's got a perfect gig going and he rats her out, what a freakin' loser.
Personally, I'm blowing up her picture to a 16x20 and pinning it to my wall.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home