Animal Farm (Humpers)
The post below this one is a lot funnier when the movie works. So just disregard it for now and concentrate on this one.
Anyway, have you ever heard the expression "fucking the dog"? "Look at Tony, he's just fucking the dog today" If you don't know what it means, it's simply that someone is slacking off and doing nothing. However, Pet Abuse dot com isn't talking about Tony and his inability to get work done, it names names of known animal abusers, and specifically details known offenders of cow and sheep humpers, goat molesters, people that choke the chicken(literally and figuratively I suppose), and some dude who fucked a nativity sheep. There are plenty more examples in there from cops who abuse their privilege of being an officer and decided to anally read a dog their rights, to some mental deficient who sodomized some animal in a funeral home.
I don't want to sound crass or anything, but this site is graphic, disgusting, horrible to read, but absolutely hilarious. I'm really sorry, but this shit made me laugh my guts out. Of course I feel sorry for the animals, but to baaaaaaaaad, it's classic.
Moooooooooove over www.ratemypoo.com, there's a brand new #1 disgusting site on the net, and I'm not just horsing around.
What's that Satan? Yes I know I'm coming to see you soon.
Anyway, have you ever heard the expression "fucking the dog"? "Look at Tony, he's just fucking the dog today" If you don't know what it means, it's simply that someone is slacking off and doing nothing. However, Pet Abuse dot com isn't talking about Tony and his inability to get work done, it names names of known animal abusers, and specifically details known offenders of cow and sheep humpers, goat molesters, people that choke the chicken(literally and figuratively I suppose), and some dude who fucked a nativity sheep. There are plenty more examples in there from cops who abuse their privilege of being an officer and decided to anally read a dog their rights, to some mental deficient who sodomized some animal in a funeral home.
I don't want to sound crass or anything, but this site is graphic, disgusting, horrible to read, but absolutely hilarious. I'm really sorry, but this shit made me laugh my guts out. Of course I feel sorry for the animals, but to baaaaaaaaad, it's classic.
Moooooooooove over www.ratemypoo.com, there's a brand new #1 disgusting site on the net, and I'm not just horsing around.
What's that Satan? Yes I know I'm coming to see you soon.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home