Cut Them Up Real Good
Although I think Hollyweird celebrities are a bunch of dumbasses, I do like looking at before and after pictures of them. When I say before, I mean before they were radically reconstructed through body enhancing surgery. I was always told by my father that you can put a pig in a dress, but it's still a pig. Aint dat da truth.
Apparently it's what's inside that counts, but anyone that has ever seen the innards of a human might say you're wrong. To Hollyweird stars it's what's on the outside that counts, that's where the money is, not what's on the inside. If what was on the inside counted, most stars would be working at Burger King, because let's face it, Hollyweirdo's are a bunch of self-centered, egotistical morons who have no chance of ever bettering themselves. You can take that to the bank.
I think that's why I enjoy going to Awful Plastic Surgery so much. It shows you what real ditch pigs famous people are, and pictures don't lie, unless they've been photo-shopped, reproduced or altered. Fine, photo's lie, but the ones on awful Surgery doesn't, and I should know, I banged the chick that runs the site and she told me.
You'll definitely feel better after going there, it's always nice to know that the most beautiful people in the world are probably the biggest train wrecks you'll ever see. I told you there was a God.
Apparently it's what's inside that counts, but anyone that has ever seen the innards of a human might say you're wrong. To Hollyweird stars it's what's on the outside that counts, that's where the money is, not what's on the inside. If what was on the inside counted, most stars would be working at Burger King, because let's face it, Hollyweirdo's are a bunch of self-centered, egotistical morons who have no chance of ever bettering themselves. You can take that to the bank.
I think that's why I enjoy going to Awful Plastic Surgery so much. It shows you what real ditch pigs famous people are, and pictures don't lie, unless they've been photo-shopped, reproduced or altered. Fine, photo's lie, but the ones on awful Surgery doesn't, and I should know, I banged the chick that runs the site and she told me.
You'll definitely feel better after going there, it's always nice to know that the most beautiful people in the world are probably the biggest train wrecks you'll ever see. I told you there was a God.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home