Hair Ya Go
What can be said about the almighty mullet that hasn't been said before? I've never had a mullet in my life, but I do know a few people that have, but I chalk that up to it being many moons ago when it might even have been semi-fashionable at the time to have one. I once had a pair of Elton John glasses that I wore, I might even post a picture some day of how I looked, I'll give you a hint, I looked like an idiot. While we can't be judged on what we use to look like, we certainly can be judged on what we presently look like. I'm proud to say that I've turned the corner and now sport a nice pair of Italian glasses with clip on dark shades, real sportin' like. I hate having bad vision, and I'm too worried about having my vision surgically corrected, so I did the next best thing, I bought a pair of kick ass spectacles.
To me though, mullets are a thing to see and enjoy. I can honestly say that when I see a dude, or a dudette sporting a mullet, I look at them in absolute wonder. Knowing what we know now about the mullet look, it amazes me that some folks can still walk around with that kind of a doo. Mullet jokes are passe, so I won't even get into ripping mullet wearer's a new asshole, they've been through enough. I don't want to get all Jerry Seinfeld on them and start with the "whaaaaaaat's the deal with mullets?" routine, that's been done to death. I treat mullet wearer's no different than I treat an animal at a zoo. I look at them in amazement, maybe throw them a peanut, but in the end I just feel plain sorry for them.
I do have to say that anyone who has a mullet must have balls the size of cantaloupes. I wouldn't want to mess with a mullet head, you know they've been through hell and back and don't give a shit what the world thinks. People like that are dangerous, and the Mayor knows when to step back and run for cover. Remember my kidlets, he who fights and runs away lives to fight another day. Although that line is generally bullshit coward talk, when it comes to mullet skulls, it makes sense to me.
But I do like a freak show as much as the next sadistical bastard, and that's why I present to you the Mullet Gallery . This is strictly for your visual enjoyment and should not be an endorsement of mullets.
I'm pretty sure I ripped this off of Myers Katt . I'm also pretty sure I ripped Kitty's link to the Awful surgery to. I'm also pretty sure that I'm going to go to his/her site tomorrow and rip off a few more things. I'm thinking there might be a cabinet position for Kitty if he/she plays his/her cards right and let's me steal anything I want for the rest of my life.
To me though, mullets are a thing to see and enjoy. I can honestly say that when I see a dude, or a dudette sporting a mullet, I look at them in absolute wonder. Knowing what we know now about the mullet look, it amazes me that some folks can still walk around with that kind of a doo. Mullet jokes are passe, so I won't even get into ripping mullet wearer's a new asshole, they've been through enough. I don't want to get all Jerry Seinfeld on them and start with the "whaaaaaaat's the deal with mullets?" routine, that's been done to death. I treat mullet wearer's no different than I treat an animal at a zoo. I look at them in amazement, maybe throw them a peanut, but in the end I just feel plain sorry for them.
I do have to say that anyone who has a mullet must have balls the size of cantaloupes. I wouldn't want to mess with a mullet head, you know they've been through hell and back and don't give a shit what the world thinks. People like that are dangerous, and the Mayor knows when to step back and run for cover. Remember my kidlets, he who fights and runs away lives to fight another day. Although that line is generally bullshit coward talk, when it comes to mullet skulls, it makes sense to me.
But I do like a freak show as much as the next sadistical bastard, and that's why I present to you the Mullet Gallery . This is strictly for your visual enjoyment and should not be an endorsement of mullets.
I'm pretty sure I ripped this off of Myers Katt . I'm also pretty sure I ripped Kitty's link to the Awful surgery to. I'm also pretty sure that I'm going to go to his/her site tomorrow and rip off a few more things. I'm thinking there might be a cabinet position for Kitty if he/she plays his/her cards right and let's me steal anything I want for the rest of my life.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home