I Do....I Mean I Don't
I'm really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this link I'm about to give you, and you've probably gotten this in an email before and deleted it the minute you opened it, but what the hell, I'm giving it to you anyways. Sometimes you just have to throw caution to the wind, and go where every man has gone before, and I'm not talking about Madonna's pants.
Some people should never have gotten married, like pretty much everyone, but some folks start out at a distinct disadvantage. These people should have seen the writing on the wall, but are obviously too dumb to be able to read.
There are only 8 examples on this site, so you know the author of said site has no interest in producing anything decent. He had a thought, made a cheap page, and delivered a sub par product. Kind of like anything that you buy that has a "Made in China" label. Hey, that's kind of funny.
Go check out sub par boys site and have a quick, and I mean a really quick laugh.
Some people should never have gotten married, like pretty much everyone, but some folks start out at a distinct disadvantage. These people should have seen the writing on the wall, but are obviously too dumb to be able to read.
There are only 8 examples on this site, so you know the author of said site has no interest in producing anything decent. He had a thought, made a cheap page, and delivered a sub par product. Kind of like anything that you buy that has a "Made in China" label. Hey, that's kind of funny.
Go check out sub par boys site and have a quick, and I mean a really quick laugh.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home