It's A Wonderful Life, Sort Of
I suppose when some people come to my site they might think, wrongly, that I'm an animal lover. What, with me posting about seals and cats and shit like that, it's easy to mistake my love for the 4 legged creatures. However, I have no love for animals, I'm actually quite cold hearted and aloof when it comes to anything that has fur. The exception to the rule are big dogs, like German shepherds, Great Danes and Mongolian Meat Eaters, those are some serious kick bum animals. Lately though I've had a bit of a soft spot in my heart for, believe it or not, bunny rabbits. I think it's the long ears and the fact that they like to fuck alot that makes me like them so much, and to tell you the truth, I couldn't care less about their big ears.
I know what you're saying, you're saying "But Mayor, my non rabbit animals love to hump a lot". Sure they do, I'm not saying they don't, but let's face it, they don't like to screw as much as rabbits do. I'm not saying I like to watch rabbits fuck, and I've never even seen rabbits bump uglies, but from what I hear, they have it pretty good.
When I went to It's a Wonderful Life in 30 seconds re-enacted by bunnies, I thought I hit the payload of rabbit sex, but man was I ever wrong. It's the actual Christmas movie performed by adorable rabbits, and it's pretty funny.
Seeing as there is only 189 shopping days until Christmas, I thought that this little clip might get you in the holiday spirit. Hoe Hoe Hoe.
I know what you're saying, you're saying "But Mayor, my non rabbit animals love to hump a lot". Sure they do, I'm not saying they don't, but let's face it, they don't like to screw as much as rabbits do. I'm not saying I like to watch rabbits fuck, and I've never even seen rabbits bump uglies, but from what I hear, they have it pretty good.
When I went to It's a Wonderful Life in 30 seconds re-enacted by bunnies, I thought I hit the payload of rabbit sex, but man was I ever wrong. It's the actual Christmas movie performed by adorable rabbits, and it's pretty funny.
Seeing as there is only 189 shopping days until Christmas, I thought that this little clip might get you in the holiday spirit. Hoe Hoe Hoe.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home