Zevzed is My Hero
Is it time to post a link to my favourite semi-retarded magicians site again? You bet your pretty little head it is. This time the half-tarded foreigner has a trick involving Magic Puppies.
Keep in mind that the stupid factor of this trick is set on excrutiating, but how can we except anything less from ZevZek, professional magician. I've read the instructions a few times, and I can't make head or tails of what the fuck Zevzek is saying. His broken English makes it hard to comprende vous. I think it's suppose to go something like this; you take a double digit number between 10 and 99 and add the first number to the second number. Then you find the dog that represents your number. You push the magic button, and your dog will magically appear. It sounds easy, but Zevzek was good enough to completely fuck up the instructions to make this incredibly hard.
As I always say, you're not doing anything at work anyways, you may as well go play with a foreigner.
Keep in mind that the stupid factor of this trick is set on excrutiating, but how can we except anything less from ZevZek, professional magician. I've read the instructions a few times, and I can't make head or tails of what the fuck Zevzek is saying. His broken English makes it hard to comprende vous. I think it's suppose to go something like this; you take a double digit number between 10 and 99 and add the first number to the second number. Then you find the dog that represents your number. You push the magic button, and your dog will magically appear. It sounds easy, but Zevzek was good enough to completely fuck up the instructions to make this incredibly hard.
As I always say, you're not doing anything at work anyways, you may as well go play with a foreigner.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home