Urine a Lot of Trouble
I'm positive about one thing, women hate to clean up their mans unine. And I for one can't blame them, who the fuck wants to be cleaning up some dirty, filthy, pigs, piss? Who I ask you? I know the routine, the toilet bowl is so big, you're pissing a stream, why can't you ever get it in the bowl? I'll tell you why. Men loving pissing on floors. Even if your man flat out denies he even remotely likes it, he goes to bed at night thinking about it. Your man has a fetish for pissing on floors, and there is no doubt about it. He doesn't necessarily dream about rolling around in it, he just loves the sound and the look of piss hitting a floor. Don't ever feel like it's only your floor he pisses on, because I rest assure you, he pisses on everyone's floor.
Don't you wish you had a way to get back at him for this travesty? Don't you ever wonder what it would be like if you had a dick, you'd teach him a thing or two. Let me ask you straight out, and don't lie to me, I can tell when you're lying, don't you wish you could pee standing up, like a guy? Wouldn't it be just the sweetest fucking thing if you could be the one pissing all over your floors, and then have an excuse because you pee standing up. Think of it, you could be the one standing up and pissing on the floor, and you could get your bitch to clean up your piss. Doesn't that sound just a little bit like heaven to you?
Well this product is going to change your life, I'm talking about the Disposal Urination Funnel. Just simply press the sides of this carboard cutout and squeeze gently, It pops up into a funnel, So far so good. Next, discard wrapper and place funnel betwix your thighs. At this point it should look like you have a cardboard dick. Third step, piss. Finally, place discarded urine funnel in the garbage.
My first thought was that my girl friend pisses about 300 times a day, every woman pisses like a race horse, aint no use in sayin' dat shit aint true, cuz sista, dat shit IS true. Could you imagine if this thing ever became popular? What complete fucking chaos this would cause. Could you imagine what a woman's rest room would look like in a bar on a Saturday night? There would be tens of thousands of urine funnels everywhere. And the smell would just make you want to puke.
Holy Christ, I've gone way to far with this.
Don't you wish you had a way to get back at him for this travesty? Don't you ever wonder what it would be like if you had a dick, you'd teach him a thing or two. Let me ask you straight out, and don't lie to me, I can tell when you're lying, don't you wish you could pee standing up, like a guy? Wouldn't it be just the sweetest fucking thing if you could be the one pissing all over your floors, and then have an excuse because you pee standing up. Think of it, you could be the one standing up and pissing on the floor, and you could get your bitch to clean up your piss. Doesn't that sound just a little bit like heaven to you?
Well this product is going to change your life, I'm talking about the Disposal Urination Funnel. Just simply press the sides of this carboard cutout and squeeze gently, It pops up into a funnel, So far so good. Next, discard wrapper and place funnel betwix your thighs. At this point it should look like you have a cardboard dick. Third step, piss. Finally, place discarded urine funnel in the garbage.
My first thought was that my girl friend pisses about 300 times a day, every woman pisses like a race horse, aint no use in sayin' dat shit aint true, cuz sista, dat shit IS true. Could you imagine if this thing ever became popular? What complete fucking chaos this would cause. Could you imagine what a woman's rest room would look like in a bar on a Saturday night? There would be tens of thousands of urine funnels everywhere. And the smell would just make you want to puke.
Holy Christ, I've gone way to far with this.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home