Men Like to Fall Asleep After Sex, Some Like to sleep During
British scientists have discovered the real reason why men roll over and fall asleep after sex:
So we fall asleep after sex because we're tired? Wow, how very startling. What's next, are you going to tell me we like having sex because our penises point towards the sky?
I can't speak for all men, but I find when the 3 pints of blood leaves my penis I tend to get very, very tired. It also tires me out when I'm drained of 20cc's of the finest man yogurt.
Mind you, I don't fall asleep right away, I'm usually awake for a couple minutes after, you know, fiddling around in my pockets for some change so she has bus fare home.
Sex Article Here
Apparently, it's nothing to do with wanting to avoid a cosy chat with their partner. According to the scientists, they are simply tired out.
"As frustrating as it is for most women that their male partners just roll over and fall asleep after sex, men aren't entirely to blame," said Dr Neil Stanley, director of sleep at the University of Surrey.
So we fall asleep after sex because we're tired? Wow, how very startling. What's next, are you going to tell me we like having sex because our penises point towards the sky?
"The blood rush after climax depletes the muscles of energy-producing glycogen, leaving men feeling physically drained.
"Because they have more muscle mass than women, men become tired after sex and this subsequently leads to them feeling sleepy."
I can't speak for all men, but I find when the 3 pints of blood leaves my penis I tend to get very, very tired. It also tires me out when I'm drained of 20cc's of the finest man yogurt.
Mind you, I don't fall asleep right away, I'm usually awake for a couple minutes after, you know, fiddling around in my pockets for some change so she has bus fare home.
Sex Article Here
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home