Update
I seemed to have pissed off a few of my readers. For the record, I had 12 readers yesterday, so to piss off 2 of them, that's pretty good.
They were referring to what I wrote about how I was against all levels of the Canadian Gov't giving monetary aid to the S.E.Asian victims. I was called callous and not compassionate, how could I say such vile things, ect....
My point is this, I'm not against helping those who need it, I just think it's ridiculous for ALL levels of gov't to be offering relief. That's the job of our feds, not our local govt's. If you want to donate money privately, go ahead and do it, I encourage it. Our local govt's don't have a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out of, let the feds handle this right now, and of course private organizations.
That's all I'm saying.
They were referring to what I wrote about how I was against all levels of the Canadian Gov't giving monetary aid to the S.E.Asian victims. I was called callous and not compassionate, how could I say such vile things, ect....
My point is this, I'm not against helping those who need it, I just think it's ridiculous for ALL levels of gov't to be offering relief. That's the job of our feds, not our local govt's. If you want to donate money privately, go ahead and do it, I encourage it. Our local govt's don't have a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out of, let the feds handle this right now, and of course private organizations.
That's all I'm saying.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home