20 minutes at Zellers
Haggered clerk: How can I help you?
Me: I'd like to return these socks.
Haggered clerk: Is there anything wrong with them?
Me: Other than they're ladies socks, no, they're fine.
Haggered clerk: Well, we don't accept returns unless there's something wrong with the product.
Me: There is something wrong with the product, they're ladies socks, I'm a guy.
Haggered clerk:
Me:
Haggered clerk: Would you like to see a manager?.
Me: Just give me my $3 for fuck sakes.
Haggered clerk: Security to Returns, code red
Me: I'd like to return these socks.
Haggered clerk: Is there anything wrong with them?
Me: Other than they're ladies socks, no, they're fine.
Haggered clerk: Well, we don't accept returns unless there's something wrong with the product.
Me: There is something wrong with the product, they're ladies socks, I'm a guy.
Haggered clerk:
Me:
Haggered clerk: Would you like to see a manager?.
Me: Just give me my $3 for fuck sakes.
Haggered clerk: Security to Returns, code red
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home