I'm white, You're wong
here we go again.... Once again, scroll down their page a bit for the article
Councillor Mike Del Grande of Scarborough, Ontario is in deep shit over making "racist" comments. His crime against humanity?, he said that white people are moving out of his ward. That son of a bitch.
Other (gutless) councellors are NOT coming to his aid. As a matter of fact, they are throwing him on the fire and adding gasoline($72.9 cents a litre).Councillor Janet Davis said Del Grandes comments "smack of racism". Councillor Joe Mihevc said Del Grandes comments are "totally unacceptable". Tam Goossen, past president of the Urban Alliance on Race Relations, called the remarks "really concerning" and "totally divisive".
News of when Del Grandes public hanging will not be announced until later this week. What else will this madman say, that Markham and Lawrence has a lot of Sri Lankans living there?.
For one thing, no-one just leaves Scarborough, they escape Scarborough.
I hate to break it everyone, but whitey have been leaving Scarborough in droves for about 20 years. Why you may ask?. For one thing, Scarborough is a shithole. I grew up there, and I can speak for all us whiteys who moved out long ago. As matter of fact, I can also speak for all colours when I say that Scarborough is a crime ridden, dirty, scummy hole(unlike Mitchieville, which is dirty, but more in a surface dirt kinda way). Fight your way through Markham and Lawrence, travel 2 miles down the road to Markham and Eglington, remember to roll up your windows, drive-bys are a bitch. Go to Midland and St.Clair, or Malvern, or anywhere pretty much, it's a shithole.
Here's another gem for ya,
"We should be celebrating the diversity of our city, the richness, talent and vitality," Davis said.
Go fetch me my party hat, I'm going to celebrate diversity. Someone should celebrate the diversity of Mitchieville, where every day is Christmas.
Really though, whenever you hear those precious words,"celebrate diversity", doesn't it make you feel like A) this is going to cost me, or B) I'm going to throw up.
We've gone over the fucking edge in Canada when a person can't even state the obvious; whitey in Scarborough is going the way of the dinosaur.
Some Toronto councillors and a race relations expert say published comments by Scarborough Councillor Mike Del Grande that "white people" are moving out of his ward are divisive and unacceptable.
Del Grande (Ward 39, Scarborough-Agincourt) says he was only reflecting on the "reality" of demographic changes in his ward when he told the Scarborough Mirror last week that "a lot of the white people are moving out" of the area.
Councillor Mike Del Grande of Scarborough, Ontario is in deep shit over making "racist" comments. His crime against humanity?, he said that white people are moving out of his ward. That son of a bitch.
Other (gutless) councellors are NOT coming to his aid. As a matter of fact, they are throwing him on the fire and adding gasoline($72.9 cents a litre).Councillor Janet Davis said Del Grandes comments "smack of racism". Councillor Joe Mihevc said Del Grandes comments are "totally unacceptable". Tam Goossen, past president of the Urban Alliance on Race Relations, called the remarks "really concerning" and "totally divisive".
News of when Del Grandes public hanging will not be announced until later this week. What else will this madman say, that Markham and Lawrence has a lot of Sri Lankans living there?.
For one thing, no-one just leaves Scarborough, they escape Scarborough.
I hate to break it everyone, but whitey have been leaving Scarborough in droves for about 20 years. Why you may ask?. For one thing, Scarborough is a shithole. I grew up there, and I can speak for all us whiteys who moved out long ago. As matter of fact, I can also speak for all colours when I say that Scarborough is a crime ridden, dirty, scummy hole(unlike Mitchieville, which is dirty, but more in a surface dirt kinda way). Fight your way through Markham and Lawrence, travel 2 miles down the road to Markham and Eglington, remember to roll up your windows, drive-bys are a bitch. Go to Midland and St.Clair, or Malvern, or anywhere pretty much, it's a shithole.
Here's another gem for ya,
"We should be celebrating the diversity of our city, the richness, talent and vitality," Davis said.
Go fetch me my party hat, I'm going to celebrate diversity. Someone should celebrate the diversity of Mitchieville, where every day is Christmas.
Really though, whenever you hear those precious words,"celebrate diversity", doesn't it make you feel like A) this is going to cost me, or B) I'm going to throw up.
We've gone over the fucking edge in Canada when a person can't even state the obvious; whitey in Scarborough is going the way of the dinosaur.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home