Pass the luger on the right hand side.....
Crime in Mitchieville can be quite alarming sometimes. Last week someone stole my Planters peanuts right out of my pantry. I have my suspicions, but as of yet no arrests have been made. However, Jamaica seems to have a bigger problems
1445 people were murdered last year out of a population of 2.7 million? I thought smoking pot mellowed you out? Whenever I smoke, all I want to do is listen to Zeppelin and eat M&M's. I can quite honestly say that smoking reefer has never made me want to go out and slit someones throat. Watching Sex in the City makes me want to do that though.
News of the retirement also immediately set off speculation that the police chief had fallen out of favour with the People's National Party (PNP) administration, under pressure to rein in the spiralling murder rate which has been its main Achilles heel.
Over 1,445 persons were murdered in Jamaica during 2004, another record year for homicides under Forbes' watch.
Sunday Observer sources said it had come down to a situation in which "it was National Security Minister Peter Phillips or Forbes... Someone had to go".
The homicide rate, one of the world's highest, was also hampering Phillips' ambition to lead the PNP when Prime Minister P J Patterson retires this year.
1445 people were murdered last year out of a population of 2.7 million? I thought smoking pot mellowed you out? Whenever I smoke, all I want to do is listen to Zeppelin and eat M&M's. I can quite honestly say that smoking reefer has never made me want to go out and slit someones throat. Watching Sex in the City makes me want to do that though.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home