Things I have said to women at shitty bars
"So, how long have you been a greeter at Wal-Mart?"
"Yup, as soon as the royalties starting coming in for Stairway to Heaven, I knew my life had been changed forever".
"Enjoying your roofie Colada?"
"Sorry, I'm too white to dance".
"No way honey, not even after 12 whiskeys and 2 Viagra"
"the first thing I noticed about you?, that's obvious, it's your arm hair, you should be making subs for a living".
"Yup, as soon as the royalties starting coming in for Stairway to Heaven, I knew my life had been changed forever".
"Enjoying your roofie Colada?"
"Sorry, I'm too white to dance".
"No way honey, not even after 12 whiskeys and 2 Viagra"
"the first thing I noticed about you?, that's obvious, it's your arm hair, you should be making subs for a living".
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home