What In Tarnation Am I?

Oh my Lord, it's ready to attack, everyone panic!!! Relax peoples, it's not a great white shark, it's not even an eel, it's not even related to the eel. It's actually a rather unremarkable creature that we have a limited amount of information on. And the information we do have on it is rather boring. I'm even yawning just thinking about this eel-looking, but not an eel, creature. Here is some information for you to digest:
These wee beasties are large, greatly elongated, pelagic Lampriform fish comprising the small family Regalecidae. Found in all temperate to tropical oceans yet rarely seen, this creatures family contains four species in two genera. One of these, the king of herrings (Regalecus glesne), is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the longest bony fish alive, at up to 11 meters (12 yards, 1 inch) in length.That's strange, I thought Courtney Love was the longest bony fish alive. Maybe she was voted the longest, smelliest fish alive. I'll look into that for you.
Any idea what this creature is? Any guesses? Any tips on a good stock I can gamble on?
So, What In Tarnation Am I?
Labels: What The Hell Am I?
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home