Little Linkie Love
I'm dying to tell you the details of a new contest I will be running in Mitchieville starting this Thursday, but I have to keep everything under wraps until tomorrow. I will tell you this though: The prizes are rather weak, the fun factor will be tremendous, and the contest involves Nancy. Yup, Nancy, our little friend from Naples.I know, you are positively BUSTING out of your Calvin's trying to figure out what the hell is going on. Sorry, me no tell you nutting until tomorrow. Okay, I will tell you one thing: Show up tomorrow night for the details and prepare to urinate in your dungarees with excitement.
If you ever need to hide an elephant but lack the brain power to figure out how to pull it off, this will certainly help you.
Neatorama hooked me up to an excellent site today called Capital Words. Here's how it is described, via Neatorama: "Capitol Words is a simple website that displays the word that was most often used in the congressional record that day. Even more interesting, it apparently has archives for this dating back through the last eight years."
Drag your mouse across the screen and hold the left button down. This will give you a good indication as to what Fatal Flesh is all about.
Great Moments in History made by the artist tool called an *Etch a Sketch* is most interesting and deserves a boo.
Sure, cockpit is a funny word and always makes me giggle. However, 10 Spectacular Cockpit Photos is bordering on very good with the potential of being excellent. Don't get me wrong, it isn't excellent at all, but it's not too bad.
Labels: Linkie Love, Little Linkie Love
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home