Mugshot Of The Week

I don't have any information on what this woman did, but since she has red hair, I can only guess that what she did bordered on insanity. Any guy that has ever dated a redhead will know exactly when I mean. Sure, they look all pretty and respectable on the outside, but inside they are like a volcano. They may be dormant now, but at any time they could erupt, and when that happens, you are dead.
As I said, I'm not sure of the crime perpetrated by this smiling maniac, but I'll bet dollars to donuts that it involves punching, kicking, slapping, biting, shooting, stabbing, or a combination of all of the above.
**This post would be a lot better if Blogspot would just show the picture--man, I LOVE technical difficulties
Labels: Mugshot of the Week
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home