Little Linkie Love
I was looking around Gizmodo today, seeing if they had any posts on the new IPhone (and by golly they did! About 500 posts to be exact), when I sauntered across this article about how the major electronic manufacturers are going to be lowering the prices for their LCD TV's in the next few weeks. If you're in the market for an LCD, hold off for a few weeks, some of the deals are going to be amazing. I'm telling you this instead of telling you a witty story because something like this may be of importance in your life right now. My humour can wait, deals and news of deals must be told right now. That's the way I rock, and that's the way I roll. Oh ya, and Starbucks has buck coffee now. Yip yip yippee!Going through life driving like this is no way to live.
By now, most of you know who Bansky is. Before yesterday, no one knew what he/she looked like...now his identity has been revealed.
The spread of Wal-Mart over the years has been nothing short of incredible. Now you can watch the spread, like a dirty virus, through the magic of Flash animation. This is something that is pretty cool, you should invest the 2 minutes it takes to watch it.
I'll give anyone $6 if they can watch 1 minute of this guy and not want to punch him in the throat.
If you have a minute to spare and you like short rock and or roll quizzes, this should set you up rather nicely.
Labels: Linkie Love, Little Linkie Love
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home