Violent Crime In Los Angeles Is About To End
The Los Angeles City Council reached out to gangs today, asking them, in honour of the death of Martin Luther King, to stop killing each other.....for 40 hours:The moratorium, which will begin at 6:01 p.m. on Friday and end at 10:01 a.m. on Sunday -- will coincide with the 40th anniversary of the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr.I sat down with one of the leaders of the Crips today, we were enjoying a cup of Earl Gray and some delicious peach strudel, and I asked him whether he thought this proposal would generate dialogue within the gangs of Los Angeles, and he said, "Indubitably. We find this to be a realistic and commonsense approach to the violent crime that has wracked our wonderful neighbourhoods throughout the years. I have discussed this measure with my mates and we have all come to the conclusion that only love will bring us all together, and that peace is the only solution to the ongoing problems we face as a community. Yo."
Council members said the moratorium is a way to generate dialogue on violence in Los Angeles neighborhoods.
Call me crazy, but I have a good feeling about this.
Labels: bizarre
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home