Iraq Violence Escalates
One of the worst weekends of violence occurred last weekened in Baghdad, as 31 people were shot and a handful of people were stabbed:No less than 31 people have been shot -- six fatally -- and two people have been stabbed since noon Friday. The shooting victims range in age from 12 to 65.I hate to admit it, but when I hear of violence like that, just pure, unadulterated violence, a violence that seemingly has no end, I start to think that maybe those left wing arseholes are right. Maybe we should pull our troops out of Iraq and bring them back to the safe confines of home.
On Friday, 15 people were shot -- four fatally -- between noon Friday and midnight Saturday, police said.
The violence continued Saturday, as 13 more people were shot -- two fatally.
On Sunday, police have reported three shootings -- and a stabbing that critically injured two people.
What? That wasn't Iraq? You mean to tell me that occurred where?
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home