The Mayor Is about To Be Rich--Part 4
The most efficient Mr. Eric responds to my last email. I'm sure it's just a matter of days until I'm bathing in filthy lucre:Dear Imperial,There seemed to be a small problem with the email addy that Mr. Eric gave me. Here is my email to Mr. Eric trying to fix el problemo:
I got your mail and i am glad you have sent the letter of claim to the bank. Ok have you heard from the bank? Please advice if yes. But if you have not yet heard from the bank, then i suggest you re-send the letter of claim. Maybe the bank have not received it. Thanks. Am sure you know the bank's correct email address? Here is the bank's email address ones again so you can copy the letter and send to them now: (telex.dept.bicici.ci@financier.com)
Yours Mr Eric.
Good day Mr. Eric,The tension mounts...
There seems to be something wrong with that email address you gave me, I keep getting my emails sent back to me.
Is there any way we can do this transaction differently? What I am suggesting is this: can I send you my details to your home address, or is there any other way we can complete this without using the faulty email address you supplied me?
I'm curious, possibly bi-curious, but that's not important right now. Anyhew, what are your thoughts on this?
Imperial Esso
Labels: The Mayor Is About To Be Rich
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home