What Causes Traffic Jams?
A team led by Prof Yuki Sugiyama of Nagoya University, who has spent more than a decade puzzling over the problem of what causes traffic jams, has come to an incredible conclusion:The real origin of the snarl up often has nothing to do with obvious obstructions such as accidents or construction work but is simply the result of there being too many cars.I'm pretty sure that at this point, if I had a lab coat, a pocket protector and bad eyesight, I could get a grant to study some particular oddity. Like, why do my eyes hurt when I stare at the sun? Or, why does my cat cry when I pull its tail? Sure it might take me 10 years to figure out the answer, but when I do, you people will be nothing short of amazed!
Baby you can't drive my car
NEXT--Jordan Models Lingerie
AND--How Many Deer Do You See?
Labels: For Your Health, RESEARCH
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home