Mitchieville's Mugshot Of The Week

The good readership of Mitchieville seem to like sending The Mayor Mugshots of the Week. I appreciate it, of course, it's good to see there is a segment that we can all rally around. Missing from most mugshots are the stories surrounding said picture, so I can only guess the shenanigans said culprit was up to. This week's muggie is no exception.
Through the powers of deduction, addition through subtraction, or possibly subtraction through addition, I will attempt to figure out what crime this gentleman was charged with.
I would say that the perp was not charged with insider trading or any type of investment fraud. I'll go out on a limb and suggest he was not charged with a securities fraud or a weights and measures scheme. I'll also put it on the table that he wasn't charged with having more than 1 wife or that he evaded his taxes, that seems unlikely. I also don't think he was charged with frauding a dental clinic or stealing clothes from The Gap. I also think it is unlikely that he was charged with entering the opera without paying admission.
This is harder than I thought. Do you have any suggestions? What do you think he wasn't charged with, and what do you think he WAS charged with?
The comment section is now open for your suggestions.
Labels: Mugshot of the Week
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home